Unlocking the Secrets of Customer Loyalty and Profitability
Ideal Audience: Leaders, full organization
Format: 45-60 minute keynote (supplementary break-out/workshop available)
Everyone talks about the importance of customer service, yet few companies do it well. The brutal truth is that 75% of customers wouldn’t hesitate to switch to the competition, because companies have not built the emotional connections that create customer loyalty.
In this keynote, Bill shares proven principles, real life lessons and tools that create and nurture a customer focus culture. With this focus throughout the organization, you’ll deliver a service experience that keeps customers coming back — and leaves your competition in the dust.
Your people will leave with the knowledge and desire to make customers their focus every day, which will differentiate you from 99% of your competitors.
- Discover why exceptional service is not your goal
- Move from customer service to customer engagement that drives profitable results
- Understand how to create memorable moments of truth with the 7 emotional drivers of satisfaction and loyalty
- Understand why companies don’t own the customer experience
- Establish 4 steps to GIVE exceptional service
- Exchange policies for guidelines