At Bill Hogg & Associates, we work with senior leaders to inspire and develop high performance, customer-focused cultures that deliver exceptional customer service, higher productivity and improved profits.
Every company, no matter how large or small, is composed of the same common element — people. It is the individuals that make the organization world class — not the ideas, products, or service.
Ultimately the only way to generate outstanding results is to get the people in the company to perform at peak levels in alignment with the company’s core vision. Now more than ever companies need to focus their energies and resources on nurturing and developing their leadership culture and employees.
Companies that make leadership development a strategic priority have the ability to move to the head of the pack and attract and retain the best leadership talent.
At Bill Hogg & Associates, we work with clients to motivate employees, refresh their culture and augment their in-person and online training activities to raise the level of commitment by employees to delivering an experience that exceeds expectations.
When a company is ready to leap tall buildings with a single bound, Bill supplies the springboard, such as:
- launching a new luxury automotive category
- re-positioning Canada’s largest retailer
- inventing a new communication channel in a government regulated product category
- defending market leaders from upstarts
- re-vitalizing global beer brands
- re-defining government service delivery models
Bill is passionate about results and works only with clients who share that passion — ready to take steps to achieve immediate, significant and continuous improvement. Sought after internationally, he is recognized for his uncanny ability to create profound change and deliver extraordinary results with the most demanding organizations.
Whether working with boards or operations teams and employees, his no-excuse approach breaks down the silos and gains consensus and clarity throughout the organization.
Bill is comfortable working with all levels of organizations, from boards and executives to operations teams and employees. His sessions are thought provoking and full of practical ideas. This creates an atmosphere that results in the generation of new ideas, the questioning of long held assumptions — and ultimately drives behaviour change.
We are never satisfied until you are delighted.
Download Bill’s backgrounder.
If you aren’t taking care of your customers, someone else will.
It is not enough to simply say that focusing on your customers is important to your organization. Here are 7 questions for consideration to determine whether your business is truly customer-focused.
- Is Customer-Focus clearly enshrined in your organization’s vision, mission, structure and culture?
- Does your leadership visibly and consistently demonstrate their commitment to your organizational vision and values?
- Are people hired for their cultural fit and their capacity to grow — ahead of their past experience necessary to do their job?
- Do you have an intentionally defined process that is focused on delivering a differentiated service experience
- Are your people clear on what exceptional behaviours and extraordinary results look like in your organization?
- Are your people knowledgeable about your brand promise and empowered to use their judgment to take quick action to make things right for the customer?
- Do your people own their own results — as well as those of the organization?
How many are you doing well? Making customer service central to your brand identity is not a one-time or simple task but a strategic decision. Ensuring your company is truly customer-focused is not easy – but one that reaps bountiful rewards.
For a more comprehensive evaluation that will help you understand where your company needs to work and where your strengths lie, take our High Performance Assessment.